with Simulcast Bidding the Day of the Auction,
on larger lots, signal permitting.
then 1/2 mile South. Signs will be posted morning of the auction.
Please Check Back for Updated Pictures!
Not Many Small Items - Please Be On Time!
- 2010 Versatile 340 4WD Tractor, shows 2,579 hours
- 2006 John Deere 7720 MFWD Tractor, shows 3,675 hours
- 2006 John Deere 7520 MFWD Tractor with 740 loader, shows 3200 hours
- 2006 Great Plains 3-S 3000 Grain Drill with dry fertilizer
- 2009 Wylie 60’ Pull-type sprayer, 1000 gallon tank
- 2008 New Holland 1431 Disc Swather
- 2012 John Deere 568 Round Baler, approx. 3,369 bales
- 1000 gallon stainless steel nurse trailer with honda motor
- 2003 Sunflower Chisel, 27’ width
- John Deere 630 Disc, 24’ width
- 2005 Rhino Batwing 15’ mower- heavy duty gearboxes
- Wako Slide-In Sprayer, with honda motor
- Gooseneck Grain / Dump Trailer, 16’ Box, electric / hydraulic lift, tandem axle
- McFarland Harrow, 42’ width
- Honda 150 Dirt Bike
- 2012 Honda Rancher 4 Wheeler, 4WD
- White On-land plow, 8-18
- Case 3 pt mounted plow, 5-18
- Schubert Anhydrous Applicator, 42’width
- 2016 Red Rhino 8-Bale Trailer
- 2012 Sioux Cattle Chute
- 2011 Ford F-350, 6.7 Liter Diesel, Butler Spike Bale Bed, shows approx 105,000 miles, 4WD, power windows / locks
- 12 Wheel Hay Rake
- Portable Cattle Shed on Skids, 12’x40’
- Bale Spike for 740 John Deere Loader
- Rear Bale Forks
- Electronic Cattle Scales
- Bale feeders, mineral feeders, gates, steel posts
- 4 wheeler loading ramps
- Drop down Butler Spikes
- (12) Front Suitcase weights for John Deere
- 550 Gallon Slide-on water tank
- 160 Gallon Fuel Tank with 12 volt pump
- 3-Point Post Hole Digger w/ two augers
- Speidel Wicker for 4-Wheeler, 15’ width
- Wako Track Scratcher
- Lincoln Ranger 8 Welder and trailer
- Cutting Torch
Be Sure to make plans for this one, you won’t want to miss it!
Land & Equipment Auctions ● Real Estate Brokerage ● Crop-Farm-Commercial Insurance
Broker | Auctioneer | Agent
Bellamy & Co., LLC ● 106 S. Grand Ave - PO Box 263 ● Cherokee, Oklahoma 73728
Cash, Check, and Credit Card accepted with Proper ID.
All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees warranties expressed or implied. Information is gathered from sources deemed reliable though is subject to inaccuracies or misrepresentations.
Buyers are to satisfy themselves as to condition prior to bidding.
Not responsible for accidents.
Items are to be removed immediately following the close of the auction. Nothing is to be removed prior to be being paid for in full. Any items left are at the risk and responsibility of the buyer.
Any announcements made the day of sale supersede all previously stated or published material.